Peter Lisoskie is not a chatbot, but he does talk about them on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Futuristic ideas like flying cars and teleportation might not be here just yet but A.I. is steadily coming into view. Peter Lisoskie breaks down the latest in online relationship experiences, chatbots. Whether you're a business looking for a new way to connect with a customer or you're that potential customer, this is a new revenue maker and new virtual best friend. Tune into this episode to get the scoop on chatbots and become a part of the ChatBot Nation. Doug Sandler and Strickland Bonner are The Nice Guys on Business. Producers: Anna Nygren and Mariko England
In this episode, Doug and Peter discuss:
- Peter's career experience
- The scoop on chatbots
- Putting a chatbot into action and its results
- Making a chatbot character, the third thing
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tip:
- A lot of companies and people are using chatbots incorrectly
- Facebook is projecting that their ad space will run out by the end of 2017
- No longer does one size fit all, that's why you've got to segment your content
- Active relationship experiences online are going to tap into a wave of different industries
"Everything's switching from GUI (Graphical User Interface) to CUI (Conversational User Interface)" - Peter Lisoskie
Connect with Peter Lisoskie:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.