Andy Molinsky gets us in a the business school state of mind.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Andy Molinsk has made strides in academia driven by the vision of making an impact. From lectures to working on management of real time businesses, Andy preps his students for the real fast-paced relentless world. He helps push the line of constructive education and your comfort zone. Tune in to hear what business school is really all about and how feeling "the struggle" could be just what you need. Doug Sandler and Strickland Bonner are The Nice Guys of Business. Producers: Anna Nygren and Mariko England
- Academics is about figuring out ideas and stress test them as well
- In business school, professors are like a gateway between academics and the real world
- Soft skills are public speaking, building trust with others, networking, inspiring others etc.
- Understanding why certain things are hard allows you to break through the struggle and accomplish more
- People feel inauthentic stepping out of their comfort zone -- but doing that thing that scares you is the clarifying step you should take
www.Unfolding.biz Spinners and other promotional products, get 15% off with the promo code 2NICEGUYS through Sept. 30.
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com - You're the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Dalyn Miller PR -- Guest Placement and Promotionwww.ThePodcastTeam.com
Social Quant - Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don't underestimate the Power of Nice.